SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY

YOUR OPPORTUNITY !!!.

42-YEAR-OLD WIDOWER IMPREGNATED BLOOD DAUGHTER SEVERALLY,ABORTING THEM,SAYS GIRL IS AS ATTRACTIVE AS HER LATE MOTHER



His reason for sleeping with his own blood daughter was simple: she resembles her mother, his late wife. This was all the excuse a 42-year-old petty trader, Emmanuel Ubom needed to commit incestuous taboo by raping his 15-year-old daughter in their one-room apartment at Etegbin,Ojo-Lagos,Nigeria,serially. It was also alleged that he got her pregnant severally and terminated them with multiple abortions.

Hear him:’ I can’t deny the fact that I used to sleep with my daughter .I don’t know what came over me; it is the devil’s work. Since I lost my wife five years ago, I have been so lonely and sexually starved .I don’t know how it all started, but my first daughter looks more like her mother .She possesses the physique and charming looks of her mother. I am so ashamed of my self; I just pray my daughters would forgive me, likewise the spirit of their dead mother,”Ubom pleaded before the court
The police prosecutor, Assistant Superintendent Friday Ezeh, condemned the heinous act of the accused and urged the court to award the accused the appropriate punishment so as to serve as deterrent to other wayward fathers and guardians who are sexually molesting their daughters and wards under their care.
“This act is becoming more rampant in our present day society, and if severe punishment is not handed to offenders to serve as scapegoat to others, the message wouldn’t be driven home properly. Where I come from, this very barbaric act of father forcefully having carnal knowledge of the daughter could lead to ex-communication or total ostracizing of a man if found guilty.Ubom shouldn’t be pitied, he argued”.
After hearing from the defendant and the prosecution,the presiding Magistrate, Mr.T.O.Shomade-after tongue-lashing the shameless father for taking advantage of his daughter’s innocence  by turning her into a sex slave-sentenced him to three years imprisonment without an option of fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment